The secret to modernizing monoliths and scaling microservices across your organization?
An event-driven architecture.
In this e-book, we’ll discuss
- How to modernize monoliths using microservices in a scalable way
- Benefits of microservices architecture
- Challenges with current approaches to microservices development and application modernization
- The evolution of event-driven architecture and the major benefits they provide for seamless microservices communication
- How event-driven microservices works, and how it’s used at scale
- You’ll also see how five organizations across a wide range of industries leveraged Confluent to build a new class of event-driven microservices—to completely decouple services from one another and to rapidly build and deploy data-streaming applications at scale.
With our help, you can too.