With 2022 still in early stages, we’ve seized the opportunity to make a few bold predictions about the top use cases and architectures for real-time data streaming that we expect organizations to adopt this year. There’s no denying the unpredictable nature of data usage in recent months due to pandemic-related disruptions and shifting business priorities. However, Kai Waehner, Field CTO at Confluent, is at-the-ready with real-world insights from the field that give him a distinct advantage when it comes to projecting what trends to expect in the near future.
Register now to attend this informative online talk and discover Kai’s top five projected cutting-edge use cases and architectures that will be at the forefront of real-time data streaming initiatives in 2022. Learn how companies will leverage event-driven data streaming, Apache Kafka, Confluent, and other tools to meet the demands of real-time markets, increased regulations, heightened customer expectations, and much more.
You can expect to leave this talk with enhanced knowledge of:
- Why Kappa Architectures are Best for Real-Time Data Processing: Discover how organizations will use Kappa to drive unparalleled business value, and why this streaming-first architecture is projected to replace the Lambda pattern as the de facto standard for big data architectures.
- Hyper-Personalized Omnichannel Experiences: Learn how rich, tailored customer experiences that span multiple channels such as browsers, smartphones, and on-site locations are becoming the norm and elevating user expectations.
- Multicloud Architecture to Maximize Data Value: Hear how the need to stream data seamlessly across multiple cloud providers is projected to increase for a variety of purposes including disaster recovery initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, cost-efficiency efforts, data-driven innovation, and more.
- Edge Analytics for Instant, Scalable Insights: Discover why some enterprises are making the move to processing data at the edge in an effort to achieve agile business insights outside the data center or cloud.
- Real-Time Cybersecurity for Enhanced Threat Mitigation: Learn more about why many enterprises are projected to adopt real-time threat intelligence at scale to enhance situational awareness and proactively address security threats before they become breaches.