With 2022 still in early stages, we’ve seized the opportunity to make a few bold predictions about the top use cases and architectures for real-time data streaming that we expect organizations to adopt this year. There’s no denying the unpredictable nature of data usage in recent months due to pandemic-related disruptions and shifting business priorities. However, Kai Waehner, Field CTO at Confluent, is at-the-ready with real-world insights from the field that give him a distinct advantage when it comes to projecting what trends to expect in the near future.
Register now to attend this informative online talk and discover Kai’s top five projected cutting-edge use cases and architectures that will be at the forefront of real-time data streaming initiatives in 2022. Learn how companies will leverage event-driven data streaming, Apache Kafka, Confluent, and other tools to meet the demands of real-time markets, increased regulations, heightened customer expectations, and much more.
You can expect to leave this talk with enhanced knowledge of:
- Why Kappa Architectures are Best for Real-Time Data Processing: Discover how organizations will use Kappa to drive unparalleled business value, and why this streaming-first architecture is projected to replace the Lambda pattern as the de facto standard for big data architectures.
- Hyper-Personalized Omnichannel Experiences: Learn how rich, tailored customer experiences that span multiple channels such as browsers, smartphones, and on-site locations are becoming the norm and elevating user expectations.
- Multicloud Architecture to Maximize Data Value: Hear how the need to stream data seamlessly across multiple cloud providers is projected to increase for a variety of purposes including disaster recovery initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, cost-efficiency efforts, data-driven innovation, and more.
- Edge Analytics for Instant, Scalable Insights: Discover why some enterprises are making the move to processing data at the edge in an effort to achieve agile business insights outside the data center or cloud.
- Real-Time Cybersecurity for Enhanced Threat Mitigation: Learn more about why many enterprises are projected to adopt real-time threat intelligence at scale to enhance situational awareness and proactively address security threats before they become breaches.
Field CTO, Confluent
Kai’s main area of expertise lies within the fields of Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, Cloud / Hybrid Architectures, Messaging, Integration, Microservices, Stream Processing, Internet of Things and Blockchain. He is a regular speaker at international conferences such as Kafka Summit, O’Reilly Software Architecture or ApacheCon, writes articles for professional journals, and shares his experiences with new technologies on his blog (www.kai-waehner.de/blog). Contact and references: email@example.com / @KaiWaehner / www.kai-waehner.de / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaiwaehner).