Optimize Kafka for Throughput, Latency, Durability, and Availability
Apache Kafka® is a powerful stream processing platform built for real-time data ingestion, data integration, messaging, and pub sub at scale. To maximize all the features Kafka has to offer, this white paper discusses all best practices for Kafka setup, configuration, and monitoring. It is intended for Kafka administrators and developers planning to deploy Kafka in production.
Learn Kafka Best Practices:
- How to optimize Kafka deployments for various service goals
- How to decide which services goals to optimize based on business requirements
- How to tune Kafka brokers, producers, consumers, and event streaming applications to meet each service goal
- Tradeoffs between different configuration settings
- An overview of Kafka benchmark testing
- Useful metrics to monitor Kafka performance and cluster health
To learn more about optimizations and other recommendations for your client applications on Confluent Cloud, a fully managed Apache Kafka service, check out this white paper.
Yeva is an integration architect at Confluent designing solutions and building demos for developers and operators of Apache Kafka. She has many years of experience validating and optimizing end-to-end solutions for distributed software systems and networks.