As business priorities continue to shift in a post-pandemic world, there’s no denying the unpredictable nature of data usage. Kai Waehner, Field CTO at Confluent, shares the top real-world data streaming use cases and architectures we expect organizations to adopt.
In addition, he also shares the best technologies that are helping companies leverage real-time data at scale, stay competitive, deliver powerful, real-time experiences, and more through modern, data streaming technologies. Here are the top 5 data streaming use cases and architectures:
- Kappa architectures have become the de facto standard for big data.
- Data streams support hyper-personalized, omnichannel experiences.
- Multicloud architectures maximize data value and disaster recovery.
- Data processing at the edge delivers instant, scalable insights.
- Real-time cybersecurity helps organizations proactively address threats.
Field CTO, Confluent
Kai’s main area of expertise lies within the fields of Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, Cloud / Hybrid Architectures, Messaging, Integration, Microservices, Stream Processing, Internet of Things and Blockchain. He is a regular speaker at international conferences such as Kafka Summit, O’Reilly Software Architecture or ApacheCon, writes articles for professional journals, and shares his experiences with new technologies on his blog (www.kai-waehner.de/blog). Contact and references: firstname.lastname@example.org / @KaiWaehner / www.kai-waehner.de / LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaiwaehner).