Join us for our new webinar with a live demo on how to connect your IBM MQ, TIBCO or RabbitMQ system to MongoDB, MySQL or Elastic with Confluent.
In this short, 30-minute webinar, you’ll gain everything you need to evolve from Messaging to Data in Motion and power hybrid-cloud use-cases by unlocking legacy data locked away in messaging systems.
Register now to learn about:
- The history: Why message-oriented middleware isn't a fit for distributed environments and modern applications across hybrid and multi cloud environments.
- Main differences between Confluent and traditional middleware
- Reference architecture and demo on how Confluent integrates with existing on-prem messaging systems (IBM MQ, TIBCO , HiveMQ, RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ)
- Use ksqlDB to merge, enrich and join datasets and pushes it to cloud applications (MongoDB or Elastic) to unlock new real-time use-cases.
- Getting started: Learn about Confluent’s platform for data in motion and resources to help your teams implement this functionality.